Let me just get right into it and tell you guys that this is the best body scrub/body butter combo that I have ever used, and here are a few reasons why:
The Scrub of Your Life Exfoliater
- It leaves your skin feeling silky smooth- sounds a little obvious but there are some scrubs out there that just don’t live up to their expectations!
- It doubles as a shaving foam (because it foams up so well), leaving legs perfectly smooth and soft!
- It isn’t of a creamy, runny consistency (like some I’ve tried), but instead it is more like a sticky gel which lathers amazingly! A little goes a long way!
- It isn’t abrasive on the skin whatsoever!
- I love the flowery, sweet scent!
The Righteous Body Butter
- I am not usually one for body butters, I find a lot of them aren’t the right consistency- but this one is amazing- it has such a luxurious, rich, creamy texture!
- Is it a little weird that it reminds me of freshly whipped cream? (Yum..)
- It feels super soft, moisturizing and luxurious!
I really recommend giving these a try-I’ve linked them both individually, but you could save a bit by buying the two in the ‘Affection Gift Set’ , which is the one I received as a gift from my sister!
Enjoy, and let me know what you think! I’m thinking of using some of their other products soon as well, so any of your recommendations would be great!
This beautiful bracelet was given to me as a gift from my boyfriend after a trip to India, and as soon as I saw them (I was given two) I fell in love with the gorgeous emerald and deep red jewel tones! So naturally I eagerly tried to pop them onto my wrist, but it turns out that in India bracelets are put on a little differently than here in the UK…
The bracelet itself is actually made to fit the wrist, making it impossible to just slip it over the hand. So how do I put on my beloved bracelet? Well, it’s actually a more lengthy process than you might expect, so below is a step by step guide.
- Apply lotion or oil to your hand, I used argon oil first and then when that didn’t work I put a hand lotion on top of this!
- I then got my sister to massage it into my hand, I think it’s probably important to relax the hand and loosen it up as it is important that the hand doesn’t stiffen up.
- I then (tried to) join my fingers together to make my hand as small as possible.
- It is important to hold your hand up vertical from the floor, because it is apparently harder to get the bangles on in any other position.
- Slowly and carefully work the bangles over your hand and apply more lotion or oil if needed!
So, that may seem pretty straight forward, and for some it may be simple and you may not even need instructions, but I know I definitely needed help (I have a low pain threshold and I think I could have done with a slightly bigger bangle to begin with). After getting my sister to help me with putting the bracelet on I can now proudly say I braved the pain and it looks so pretty on! But, it is safe to say that this bracelet may be here to stay on my wrist for a little while, as my hand is feeling a little worse for wear after trying to get it on there in the first place.. but hey, it is pretty and it luckily goes with most things.. I might even have to keep it on forever… I don’t think there will ever be a more appropriate time for me to say ‘pain is beauty’, but I still love my little Indian bracelets 🙂