Having over indulged last week I felt that there was no way I could justify another piece of birthday cake…for breakfast!
Cue my guilt free, gluten free breakfast of dreams
Drum roll please…..
Banana Pancakes- ridiculously easy to make and absolutely delicious.
First: Play this and leave it running in the background! Jack Johnson- Banana Pancakes.
You will need (1 serving):
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 free range eggs
- 1 tsp Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- Any toppings of your choice
I added a tsp of flaxseed to mine but this is optional. As long as you have the banana and eggs you are good to go.
1) Mash the banana
2) Whisk the eggs together
3) Combine the banana, eggs and flaxseed and mix
4) Pop your Lucy Bee Coconut Oil into your frying pan
5) Laddle a good sized dollop (technical term) into the pan
6) Wait for the down…
View original post 111 more words